Holker Flower Show takes place later this week, Friday 29th – Sunday 31st of May. This will be the 23rd year for the show and looks set to be a great day out as always. Lakes Biomass will be supporting the Flower Show for the third year running and look forward to meeting many of our customers, suppliers and friends of the business.
This year we will be promoting our “Community Scheme” group buying initiative offering local communities discounts on bulk orders of our HETAS approved kiln-dried firewood.
The scheme is simple and works like this:
1. You find a scheme coordinator to organise the groups’ order
2. We send the coordinator an order template to make collecting the groups’ order quick and simple
3. You email through the order template
4. We take a BACS or card payment over the phone for each customer
5. You receive a bulk delivery in one drop once all payments have been made
6. We say thank you with a reduced price!
7. You save money!
8. We both make a difference by reducing deliveries and transport miles cutting carbon emissions!
Facts and Figures:
- Orders must be 10 bags or more
- Standard bags are reduced from £75 to £65 per bag
- Large bags are reduced from £99 to £85 per bag
- All payments must be received before dispatch
- Free local delivery
- Delivery will be made in one drop
- Our shower proof bags mean you don’t need to be in to take delivery – logs stay dry even on wet days
If you are visiting Holker Flower Show this weekend and know someone who could act as a scheme coordinator or would like to take the lead yourself please come and see us we are opposite the Made in Cumbria tent.